Entrepreneurs often feel very uncomfortable with the press. They assume that journalists are almost by definition looking for bad news. This isn't right. Journalists and bloggers are day in and day out looking for content with news value for their readers, viewers, listeners or surfers. Entrepreneurs can help them by providing news. Every company is a news source, but that source must be tapped, purified, bottled and distributed.
Pubmarket! can help you do that. With you, we'll be looking for the news in your company, and that's often more than you think. We'll help you think outside in. What's interesting to the outside world in your company? New products or services, technological innovations, growth, new markets, investments, changes at the top, takeovers, etc. These are all topics that might interest journalists, bloggers and influencers if you trigger and inform them out of the box.
PR, or Public Relations, is by definition a complementary approach.
PR does not replace your paid communication, which you control from A to Z.
But as an earned medium, a good article, a good news story or a good review can add an extra dimension: third-party credibility. What someone else says about you is by definition more believable than what you say.
Pubmarket! can help you develop and implement your press strategy.
- In a strategic session, we will search together for anything that might have news value. That input is the basis for your news calendar.
- We map all relevant media and select the right journalists, bloggers and influencers.
- We edit your press releases from a striking and original angle, and we provide the right footage to maximise return.
- Each press release is complemented by a corporate boilerplate with brief but to-the-point information about your business and your values.
- We distribute your information to the right people at the right time.
- If there's really important news, we'll set up a professional press conference.
- We monitor all publications.
- Mapping the potential news of your company
- Drawing up your news calendar
- Composing a customised PR database
- Editing and distributing your press releases
- Following up on your press releases
- Measuring and adjusting